Administrator - Nights - Eastleigh
ADMINISTRATOR - NIGHTS
£21,600 PER ANNUM
20:00 PM - 06:00 AM
- My client was established in 1965 after their parent company bought a number of small independent garages, thus forming Associated Tyre Specialists. In 1974 they extended their network buy buying 70 centres of the tyre brand.
- Over this time their network and expertise continued to grow and in 1991 they became the first ever national tyre specialist to gain SAFEcontractor and CHAS approval.
- Their commitment to health and safety only improved winning the most prestigious award from 2014-2018. Currently, they are the only tyre specialist recognised at this level.
- In 2015 they celebrated their 50th year in businesses, their history and experience make them one of the leading tyre and vehicle service providers in the UK.
- Every year they help thousands of customers keep their vehicles safe. From MOT tests and servicing to brand new tyres and batteries, they have a plethora of products and services to help when your vehicle needs it most.
- Account openings, this includes local and additions to manufacture national accounts.
- Account amendments from all manufacturers and local accounts.
- Proposals to customers, at times these can be time demanding.
- Setting up / amending tyre & service charges.
- Arranging job sheets, invoices to go to customers by Email.
- Doing any credits as required. Also raising invoices when necessary.
- Running reports to show by customer, location, spend by vehicle etc.
- Query control. This can be re-sending job sheets & invoices, also chasing up admin to resolve queries.
- Run reports on fleet inspections as and when required.
- Input on weekly communications, this can come from local & manufacture accounts
- 2 + years administration experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent telephone manner
- Data Entry
If this is something you would like to know more about - press apply or alternatively contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Administration" "Administrator" "Customer Service" "Data Entry" "Microsoft Office"