Manpower are recruiting for a front of house member of staff for one of there prestigious clients based in Leeds City Centre. The role will include;
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The role will be a temporary ongoing role working through Manpower. To be suitable for the role you must be experienced in front of house roles and be a presentable and approachable person.
If this could be the role for you then click on the link below to apply.