Customer Service Associate 5pm-10pm
We are currently seeking Customer Service Associates within the financial industry in Edgbaston, Birmingham at £11.00ph on a 6 month contract to ongoing, they potentially have the scope to take on permanently pending performance/business requirements. The hours are Mon-Fri 5pm-10pm, training will consist of your first 6 weeks, they will be fully paid and match shifts, the business does ask that you not take annual leave during the training period, please see below for more information;
The candidates will be working within the "Calcs" Team and will be required to conduct a recalculation to clarify what the customers is owed (calculation of premiums that may have not been paid). They will be expected to use multiple internal databases to investigate the cases, why the customer was not happy with the outcome and what the customer is expecting to come from the complaint. From then, they will be required to independently resolve the complaint through gathering a range of data and information with the aim to provide the customer with a satisfactory, formal response. The complaints are system generated and candidates will be responsible for the full complaint cycle through to resolution whilst adhering to the Barclays values as well as FCA regulations, there may also be an element of telephony work.
Main aims of the role;
- Driving a step change in the customer experience through excellent complaint management and FOS interactions
- Supporting Barclays in creating a best in class relationship with our Regulators (e.g FOS, FCA)
- Supporting the delivery of a best in class FOS and FCA relationship and performance, through good quality responses and putting the customer at the heart of what you do
The ideal candidate will have;
- Ability to work proactively in a fast paced environment.
- Ideally previous experience in a corporate or financial background or office exposure
- Previous strong administration skills
- Previous case management/investigation
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Good grammar skills
- The capacity to manage an extensive case load, adjusting their priorities depending on the urgency of the complaint.
- Good Information gathering skills
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve queries
My accountabilities are too;
- Provide feedback to all areas of Barclays using the mechanisms set up for doing so, to support other colleagues in delivering a fantastic customer experience, that our Regulators see as best in class
- Agree your challenging performance and development objectives
- Working with colleagues and areas across the organisation to enable the delivery of consistently high standards of 'seamless' customer service and achievement of customer targets.
- Developing and delivering timely, accurate and effective responses to correspondence, whilst meeting service levels as agreed with the Regulator (either FOS or FCA) and keeping customers / Regulators up to date with progress.
For more information or to apply directly for this role please contact me on 01895 204 948 or alternatively I can be reached at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk
birmingham / edgbaston / banking / finance / customer service / insurance / banking / Barclays / customer agent / inbound / outbound