£50,000 per annum (PLUS Benefits)
- Ensure compliance with Statutory Regulations, Industry and Group Standards
- Ensure that Safety, Health, Environment and Quality standards are met
- Manage the design team balancing available resource to meet the needs of new and existing projects and sales enquiries.
- Provide technical backup and expertise to operations and contracts departments.
- Actively promote and develop Company BIM strategy
- Effectively manage Specifiers, CAD technicians and support staff to provide first class service to all internal and external clients.
- Co-ordinate design process, working with a variety of specialist consultants including but not limited to: o Structural Engineers. o Acoustician. o Carbon Consultants. o BREEAM Assessors. o Mechanical Designers. o Electrical Designers. o Architects
- Provide product design and technical support by liaising with all internal departments, Group Companies and external suppliers as necessary.
- Develop innovative and cost effective new products, designs and modifications of existing fleet to increase utilisation and growth in the market.
- Manage system of technical Non Conformity Reporting (NCR) and effectively instigate root cause analysis to remedy any issues at source.
- Manage the pre bid design of projects working from client briefs, drawings and associated documents
- Catalogue and maintain full technical database of all products to include full detailed drawings, specifications, installation details and calculations.
- Assume role of Principle Designer in accordance with requirements of Construction, Design and Management Regulations (CDM) 2015.
- Ensure effective collaboration with colleagues in a multi-site environment.
- Work with internal and external designers to discharge any planning conditions.
- Experience and expertise in modular building design
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Good knowledge of materials/construction methods
- Outstanding knowledge of appropriate statutory Regulations and British Standards
- You will be HNC qualified in a building/design related subject as a minimum
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and or Revit would be an advantage
For more information, please apply today!