Manpower is looking for a Store person to join a leading chemical Manufacturing company. As a Store person, you will be reporting to Production Planning, supporting a team of across the business to deliver a proactive and professional store service.
This role is to ensure all necessary stock levels, critical spares, parts and consumables are maintained for the site. A FLT license is essential.
In this role, you will be a team player and be responsible for;
- Receiving, issuing, storing, assembling, packing and/or unpacking of goods, including but not limited to raw materials, liquids, spare parts, consumables, equipment and tools.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner to appropriate personnel, as necessary, when specific items have arrived.
- Perform periodic stock takes.
- For each works order presented, manage the recording of parts and time allocated, to maintain the internal CMMS system.
- Produce tags and labels for plant and equipment as required.
- Perform inspection of all appropriate items to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Manage movement of stock items efficiently and in a timely manner, using Company fork lift truck and/or manual handling aids as necessary, respecting manual handling guidelines always.
Chemical Handling - For self and others, ensure compliance to all relevant Health and Safety, welfare and environment regulations, legislation and Company requirements without exception.
To be successful in the role, you will be also expected to have the following skills and experience;
- Working previously in a chemical or food processing environment.
- Use of computer systems such as SAP
- Experience in Health and Safety.
- Hold a FLT license.
In return for your services, you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary of circa £25,000
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career within HR, please don't hesitate to apply today!