Customer Fundraising Agent
Our client, a registered charity, is looking for Telefundraising Executives to work with us on a casual basis at our Central Office location in Burghfield Common.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment. The role involves:
- Making warm, telefundraising calls to supporters and potential supporters
- Achieving targets on number of contacts, dials, response and value
- Achieving targets on email capture and quality control
- Be the voice of the charity, and passionately deliver the vision, aim and purpose to our supporters, whilst maintaining a minimum complaint level
- Contribute to the telefundraising plan and assist the Telefundraising Manager and Team Supervisor on tasks as required.
Full training, coaching and support will be given, however, experience in customer service, sales or call centre background is essential.
Key requirements for this role include but are not limited to:
- Call Handling Experience
- Confident, with a friendly and professional manner both in person and on the phone
- Create good relationships with each donor on the phone
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Ability to follow scripts and deliver our message in a polite and professional way whilst adhering to fundraising standards
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Eligible to work in the UK
Working Hours - Monday to Thursday 12pm to 8pm, Friday 11am to 7pm (this includes 1 hour for breaks/lunch)
Location - Central Office, Burghfield Common. There is free parking on site with a bus stop a short walk away. This is a temporary role, and the pay is £8.75/hour, with full benefits including 28 days' holiday, staff vouchers for well-known stores and theme parks, and an on-site, subsidized canteen.
If you are interested, please apply today - or ring us on 0118 955 3284 and ask for Naomi.