Infrastructure Support Specialist IV
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking an Infrastructure Support Specialist IV based on their customer site in Edinburgh. This is a full-time, temporary role to start ASAP, running until 31st August 2019 (with possible extension), Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, 37.5 hours per week, to start ASAP. The role is paying £25.79 per hour (Ltd Contractor/Umbrella).
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE CLEARANCE IN PLACE**
This is a customer facing role and it is essential that a good relationship with the client is achieved. The role requires excellent software, hardware and customer skills.
- Work with the local site team to support housekeeping duties, helpdesk and project work
- Provide technical input to project managers and solution architects
- Adhere to customer, HSSE and security policies
- You need to have SC clearance already to be considered for this role
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Wintel
- A good working knowledge of Wintel Operating Systems and infrastructure tools and software
- A good working knowledge of VMWare ESXI 6 and 6.5
- A good technical knowledge of AD Design/Management, PC's/peripherals and their architecture
- Good customer facing skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills, able to take a methodical approach to service issues
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet SLA's and remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Windows 10 experience essential
- Some experience of Cisco network configuration, firewalls and network troubleshooting
- Software technical qualifications, i.e. MCP, MCSE
- Manufacturer accreditations
- Basic scripting
- Knowledge of Service Now.