External Sales Manager
Manpower is looking for an External Sales Engineer to join one of our most valued clients, a national leader in reinforced steel manufacture. To be based remotely, the External Sales Engineer will play an integral role in the delivery of business with new and current clients.
The business is well established, market leaders within steel fabrication in the UK. Their investments within construction over recent years have led to their establishment as a truly national manufacturer and supplier of specialty reinforced steel products.
As the External Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and securing new business and new customer base through the use of telephone and face to face contact
- Producing detailed presentations of the product they offer
- Day to day sales negotiations
- Achievement of commercial budgets and forecasts
To be successful in the role of External Sales Engineer you will have the drive to develop your career. In addition, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record within the construction industry
- Strong, confident, personal manner
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry
In return for your services, you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £45,000 plus bonus'.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.