Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
Due to rapid company growth and high customer demand positions have become available for Vehicle Technicians and MOT Testers to join a multi-award-winning automotive company. You will join a large team of highly skilled Vehicle Technicians in a thriving workshop environment. This is an exciting time to join the company who are expanding the workforce and developing their staff.
- Carry out fault diagnostic work on customer and company vehicles.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs on a variety of car makes and models.
- Advise customers on findings and best solutions to overcome issues.
- MOT Preparation / Testing (If qualification held)
- Seeing projects through to completion, duties vary from routine maintenance to complex repair work.
- General garage administration work.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 and alternate Saturday's 08:00-13:00.
- Level 3 Qualified or highly experienced Vehicle Technician.
- MOT Tester (Desirable)
- Possess own tools for work purposes.
- Proactive attitude and able to work on own initiative.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Computer literate.
- Physically able to carry out duties.
- Weston-Super-Mare Based (Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester)
- Lympsham Based (MOT Tester only)
- £18 - £28K DOE + Bonus
- MOT Tester Qualification attainable
- Free on-site parking
- Continued staff assistance and development
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 9309751 and ask to speak with Steve.