Manpower is looking for a Project Cost Accountant to join one of our most valued clients, an engineering company that is dedicated to providing standalone and turnkey solutions for manufacturing processes.
The business is well established, market leaders within engineering industry. Their investments in recent years have led to their establishment as a true giant of engineering solutions.
As the Project Cot Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Producing regular cost updates on projects
- Ensuring that all revenue and variations are captured and invoiced
- Analysing actual and forecast spend against budget and progress and providing explanations of variances
- Highlighting potential overspends to enable mitigations
To be successful in the role of Project Cost Accountant you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with engineering personnel on development and analysis of cost standard
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in general accounting or cost accounting
- A Batchelors degree in accounting
In return for your services you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £35,000
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.