Manpower are recruiting for a Typist on behalf of one of our most valued clients, the NHS. You will be based in the Morriston area of Swansea.
Main duties will include:
- Audio transcription
- Copy typing
- Ensuring all patient notes are tracked correctly at all time
- Entering patient details onto the relevant I.T. systems
Skills and experience required:
- Word processing to RSA II or RSA III, NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification experience.
- Experience of working within an administrative role within a healthcare environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
This is a temporary role until the end of May 2019, offering a wage of £8.59 per hour. The working hours are Monday to Friday between, 8.30 am - 4.30 pm.
The role offers an immediate start once we are in receipt of satisfactory reference checks.
Free parking is available, the site has good public transport links by bus.
What we offer you:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension
Successful candidates will be working for a large public sector organisation, which requires a high level of clearance checks. Reference checks and a character reference to cover any periods of unemployment.