Technical Sales Coordinator
We are currently seeking a permanent Technical Sales Coordinator in Nottingham, the role is working Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4pm with an hour lunch break, the salary varies depending on experience from £20k-£27k+ Uncapped Bonus/Commission, please see below for more information;
Manpower has teamed up with an outstanding company who specialise in construction equipment to recruit for their busy Nottingham Branch. The client is looking for a technical coordinator who has great knowledge in the ventillation industry and can work within a fast paced environment.
This is an office based role with customer liaison as a primary role. In addition, the role will provide effective technical sales administration within the Indoor Climate Solutions division and ensure the division's smooth and efficient running relating to these items including the processing of customers orders/enquiries, selection and distribution of data via email, post and use of the Company selection program, purchasing stock items as necessary, general office duties and generally working within the system laid down by the company. Also in conjunction with the National Sales Manager maximise and further develop business opportunities.
- Processing customers' orders/enquiries
- To provide air movement technical support, offer advice and suggest alternative solutions to your customer in response to a query.
- To be able to accurately relay technical information to and received from a supplier in response to a customer query. To be able to interpret supplier catalogues, graphs etc. and accurately relay this information.
- To liaise with the Company's Credit Control department on all items relating to customers credit accounts and trade counter cash sales.
- Checking products are available.
- Completing invoices and updating databases
- Working in an office environment
- To complete daily duties in accordance with company procedures. Such duties shall include but not be restricted too; despatching, filing, updating "ship & despatch" dates, completion of other general office duties, quotation chasing and quotation log updating.
- ICT Skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to think logically and solve problems accurately and pro-actively.
- Good organisational and office/ housekeeping skills.
- The ability to work effectively as a part of a team and also independently.
- Would be advantageous to have or have experience of (however not essential) EFAW Certificate, Fire Warden training, experience of MS Ax system.
- 25-days annual leave plus 8-days statutory bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Long Service Awards
- Corporate Workwear
If this is something that would interest you apply online today alternatively feel free to contact me at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk or 01895 204 948 for more enquiries.