Workforce Management Scheduler
Our mission at Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox.
We focus on understanding the customer journey, as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve CX. And as we scale rapidly with our business growth, we’re hiring dedicated and enthusiastic people to help deliver compelling online support globally.
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Global Support team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. We are now recruiting a WFM Scheduler to play an important role in the next stage of our development. You will work across two internal support teams known as Enhanced and Advanced Support. You will be accountable for the creation and ongoing maintenance of both teams shift schedules, as well as dynamic resource management depending on queue volumes, so we adhere to SLAs and KPMs.
- Analyze the day-to-day scheduling and determine workforce needed to meet fluctuating volumes and staffing demands
- Identifying areas of opportunity and implement innovative scheduling solutions to maximize efficiency
- Monitor and adjust chat and phone staffing on a real-time basis to ensure SLAs are adhered to
- Leverage reports to analyze performance and identify arrival patterns to recommend staffing adjustments
- Work with CX Training Program Manager to coordinate staff and live support assignments
- Manage staff work schedules
- You have 3+ years contact centre WFM experience
- You have excellent organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- You show deep understanding and passion for Dropbox products
- You plan and execute against projects in a timely and effective manner
- You have a degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- You have strong communication skills (fluency in English) that enable you to interact effectively with both users and cross-functional teams
Please note this is and initial 12-month Contract Position via ManpowerGroup