Manpower are looking for a Production Coordinator to join one of their clients in Oldbury on a full time, permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and the component stocks to ensure the minimum and maximum levels are maintained at all times.
- Produce and update Bills of Material for sage stock control programme.
- Ensure goods inwards and goods outwards Procedures are followed both on the factory floor and in the office via the stock control programme.
- Produce stock activity reports when requested.
- Update cost prices periodically and complete comparison charts on the supply chain.
- Implement regular physical stock checks and Quarterly full stock takes.
Shop floor/Production Programme
- Monitor production to ensure programmed delivery dates are achieved. Report any problems to the Manufacturing manager.
- Audit all build folders to ensure all of the required paperwork has been completed correctly.
- Monitor and report on the performance and/or conduct of factory operatives
- Issue work instructions to the production supervisor when advised by manufacturing manager or in the manufacturing manager's absence.
- Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained in order to provide a professional, safe and clean working environment for all.
- Ensure Blueprint mark ups are produced for all works and uploaded to A Site
- Update and issue the programme of works on a weekly basis, this includes;-
- Scheduling new builds that are authorised for manufacture from below the line.
- Allocating stock to newly scheduled builds,
- Updating the progress of current builds
- Liaise with PM's on delivery dates and site specific issues.
- Ensure products leave factory snag free with all relevant items attached
- Adding new projects below the line.
- Reviewing Stock levels and long lead items for jobs that are below the line
- Process weekly time sheets and job progress sheets for factory operatives.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, please get in touch with the Manpower branch in Birmingham and speak to Ryan Gillespie.