Content Moderation - Norwegian Fluency
Would you like to join a sharp organization, in a multicultural environment, where you can learn, have fun, and progress your career!? Are you a fluent Norwegian speaker?
We are looking for driven individuals to partner with and support our Content Moderation team in Dublin 3.
If you like customer support and are proficient at English (written and spoken) and Norwegian we would love you to join our vibrant team!
My client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Fortune 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the S&P 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
What We'll Do for You
- Fun & International Team - You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team.
- Learning & Development - Our client is committed to investing in their people. There is a range of training programs on offer at the start and throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
- Industry-Leading Compensation & Benefits - Your base salary & commission structure will be combined with benefits including life assurance, tax saver scheme, paid holidays (25 days), gym discount, free snacks + more!
- Relocation package if you are living abroad.
- Career Progression - Extensive training, self-development incentives and career progression structure.
What You'll Do
- Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
- Make outbound phone contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position but proactive phone calls with a purpose of obtaining information.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
Skills You'll Need
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated, tenacious and detail-oriented.
- A keen interest for the role.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written) - Required
- Proficiency in Norwegian (verbal and written) - Required
- Residency in Norway for a minimum of 2 years - Required
- 0-1 years of professional experience - Required
- EU citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa - Required
- University Degree - Preferred
- Salary: 24,300 + bonus (4,000-6,000) + benefits package
Hours: Based on office hours in Norway
Are you interested? Apply Now or contact Larissa at email@example.com for more info!