Sales Director - Dutch Fluent - Dublin based
Looking for growth in your career?
That is your chance!
Manpower's client is the world's #1 website, with over 250 million unique visitors every month, from over 60 different countries. They are intensely passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire, helping companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offers the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired.
Our client's mission is to help people find jobs.
It needs talented, passionate people who work together to make that goal a reality.
The role: Director
Our client Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one.
Manpower's client is looking for a Director of Sales to drive sales expansion for the company within our UK and Ireland space.
We are looking for candidates who have 7+ years of sales experience and who have experience managing new business efforts. A strong candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills and a desire to be a part of the fastest growing internet company in the recruitment space.
* You will manage and develop a team of Sales Executives, direct the sales process, including prospect targeting, qualifying, and positioning of Indeed products and services
* Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
* Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
* Adhere to sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
* Hire, train and manage the performance of a team of Sales Executives
* Actively Coach Sales Executives and provide situational support as and when required
* 7+ years of sales experience, 2+ years of sales management experience
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Understanding of interactive media, technology solutions ideals including pay-per-click products
* Tenure within I the online recruitment industry is ideal
* Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
* Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
* Excellent English language skills and Dutch Fluent.
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Unlimited paid day off
- Phone Allowance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Regular lunch
- Free drinks!
Have you thought of working in a multicultural company which values your experience and skills?
So, you have got more reasons to apply for this role!