Maintenance Engineer - Electrical - 14:00-22:00
Manpower are working with an organisation based in Bromsgrove who are looking to recruit an electrically biased maintenance Engineer to join their existing engineering team.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding business with the possibility of managerial responsibilities in the future.
- Provide support to the operations shift teams on a permanent 2-10 pm shift.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance completed to schedule
- Fault finding diagnosis and repairs on key production plant and equipment
- Fault finding on Siemens & other PLC equipment.
- Implement or assist plant installations and process modifications
- Report any Health and Safety issues relating to plant and equipment immediately to the Engineering Manager / H & S Manager
- Knowledge and compliance of Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Promote lean thinking and continuous improvement to optimise operational efficiencies.
- Maintain an audit ready culture
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Must be electrically biased, skilled maintenance engineer
- Electrical fault finding and knowledge of PLC's
- Self motivated, able to work in a team
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices
- Recognised apprecticeship to ONC/HNC
- Conversant with VSD (variable speed drives)
- Able to read schematic electrical drawings
- Analytical and problem solving skills