Business Support Administrator
Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for a Business Support Administrator to provide support to the Independent Nuclear Assurance (INA) department.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IN A TEMPORARY ONGOING ASSIGNMENT VIA MANPOWER AND IS A FULL TIME POSITION = 37 HOURS PER WEEK.
INA is a fast-paced department and so the successful person will spend a lot of time prioritising their own workload and working independently. The successful candidate will have good IT skills and be confident in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, but training for relevant company systems will be given where required. This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a large and successful company on a long-term project.
- Ad hoc support as required
- Compilation / distribution of weekly team brief material
- Compilation / distribution of weekly Lead Team meeting packs
- Maintenance of the INA organisation chart
- Maintenance of the INA intranet pages
- Support to the INA planning processes to include provision of weekly / monthly planning metrics
- Support to the INA training processes to include provision of monthly metrics
- Document management
- Good organisational / communications skills are required
- Good experience of Microsoft Office Suite to intermediate level
- Educated to HNC standard and / or has relevant experience (to include English / Maths at Grade C or above)