Project Manager - Birmingham
Project Manager - 4 month role
Solihull - Birmingham Business Park
£37,000 to £42,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. Would you like to work at multi award-winning organisation who will invest in your development? Then we have the role for you!
Based at the Birmingham Business Park, the Project Manager is a pivotal role to work on key projects and implement. The role holder will need to be able to run with a project using existing skills and knowledge once received direction and briefings.
The element of the role is to support the migration of the contract with BT to a more commercial transparent model.
Your duties will include:
- Working with key internal stakeholders to change internal operations and workshop processes to deliver the required changes
- Working with the finance department to put in place appropriate checks
- Working with key external suppliers to amend invoice processes
- Working with the system development team to ensure key system changes are delivered to quality, time and price.
- Ensure customers are ready to work with the changes
- Support the senior programme manager in delivering business initiatives and projects
This role is a for four months working full time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week, previous project management and Fleet experience is essential.
So if you are a strong team player who has the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel the business forward in this rapidly changing organisation then apply here today