Workshop Receptionist - Leeds
Role: Receptionist - Workshop
Shifts: Wed-Fri 07:45-16:45.
Hours: 24.5hrs per week
Basic Pay: £9.90 (equivalent to salary of £19.371 pro rata)
Contract: Ongoing requirement, no end date
Are you happiest in a role that is customer-focused? Would you prefer to be working in a busy environment where there is always something new happening? Would you like to build on your experience with regular training? Then we have the role for you...
The position is an on-going contract position with a large fleet maintenance company, who are currently looking for a Workshop Receptionist who will be responsible for providing a great customer experience as the front if house customer receptionist at their busy vehicle depot. Working on Reception Wed-Fri 07:45-16:45.
Based in a busy Reception area of a commercial vehicle workshop, your duties will include:
- Processing vehicles booked in on the system and 'walk in' jobs
- Dealing with daily vehicle hire reservations through 3rd party suppliers
- Liaise with Workshop Controller to prioritise vehicles and work through the workshop
- Order parts, check deliveries and allocate to Technicians to use
- Liaise with customers by phone/email/text (updates/vehicle completion)
- Processing and closeing job cards on the system
- Send relevant paperwork to head office
- Planning yearly service/MOT's for client's vehicles
- Deliver exceptional customer service and customer experience at every step
- Complete 256 activity, which may include a basic driving requirement when receiving vehicle handover. A Clean UK Driving Licence will be required. We will check your licence for endorsements at the time of registration as you may be required to drive vehicles as part of this role
This is challenging Service Advisor role in a busy workshop environment and candidates should be able to demonstrate comprehensive customer service experience and computer skills and a strong ability to work on their own initiative. The ideal candidate will have worked in a dealership or fleet environment as a Receptionist or Service Advisor. If this sounds like you, then apply today!