Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Our client is a well-respected manufacturer of quality, static leisure homes and has been trading for over 70 years.
Currently seeking a professional, experienced Area Sales Manager to market and sell its products in Scotland. The ideal candidate will live in this area, be smart in appearance, own a driving licence and have a proven track record in business development. Preferably be a Graduate.
This will be a field-based role and travelling will be required. A fully funded company car and mobile phone will be provided.
- Planning and carrying out customer visits to a regular agreed schedule to ensure full coverage of the area. Adhering to company policy and procedures in all aspects of sales and marketing activities within the area. Servicing all aspects of customer relationship including sales, promotions, assistance with customer after sales service, inventory checks and credit control activities.
- Collecting and reporting market intelligence information and adhering and contributing to the company's management information and sales database systems including submission of weekly activity reports. The company will in due course provide you with a laptop PC and provide training in its CRM software applications.
- Attendance at public, trade and dealer/park shows including participation in and supervision of build-up and breakdown activities.
- Providing local support to the company's response service to potential retail customer enquiries emanating from the internet, e-mail, telephone and postal enquiries.
- Attendance and participation from time to time at meetings of the Sales and Marketing team at our Wigan office and alternative locations.
- Any other duties that the company may assign to you from time to time within the range of your skills and experience.
Salary: £27,000.00 /year OTE up to £40K