An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a PA, our client are currently seeking a Personal Assistant based in Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme Staffordshire. This a full-time temporary contract for 12 months paying in the region of £24,383. If you are looking to develop your career further then start a journey that offer challenges and opportunities, with plenty of support and empowerment along the way!
About the Role
You'll need to be a super organised, efficient and professional individual. You will be providing a generalist secretarial and administrative service to the Head of Central Operations and their direct reports.
Your day to day duties will include:
· Provide general secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Central Operations
· Organising and summarising papers and reports in preparation for meetings
· Support for workshops
· Co-ordinate the incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis
· Diary management and meeting organisation, including collation of papers/reports ahead of scheduled meetings and recording notes/actions for distribution and follow up.
· Manage requests to the Head of Central Operations to include mail, calls, visits etc by drafting responses and redirecting as appropriate to ensure their time is managed to best effect
· Co-ordinate full and complex travel and itinerary arrangements for the Head of Central Operations and members of their team
· Co-ordinate management information and manage the processing invoices and expenses via SAP system
· Co-ordinate document libraries and ensure appropriate files and information is available on the relevant Share Point site
You will possess the following skills, knowledge and qualifications:
· Appropriate academic qualifications -GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C or above to include English and Maths
· Proven and demonstrable experience in providing an efficient and comprehensive PA/Secretarial service to Senior Management
· Attention to detail, quality, accuracy and desire for continual improvement
· High level of tact and diplomacy alongside proven ability to respect confidential information
· Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and manage expectations across the business with managers and employees at different levels
· Ability to manage and prioritise competing priorities to schedule, organise and manage administration related to business activities
· Good time management and ability to work to challenging deadlines
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Excellent skills and proficient desktop packages including Microsoft Office, Excel and SAP