Order Book Administrator
A Brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Order Book Administrator to join our client in Motherwell on a full-time basis. This role is paying between £9.60 - £10.50 p/h working 8.00am to 4.00pm temporary for 3 months.
The Order Book Administrator is mainly responsible for managing the ECC EMEA Order book across all Sales Organisations and channels.
- To own a dedicated part of the ECC EMEA order book either on country/customer or item level.
- To regularly review the open order book under its responsibility and trigger appropriate actions as required.
- To expedite overdue order lines with the supply chain teams such as supply locations and distribution centres.
- To replenish the distribution centres to ensure product availability in line with the provided guidelines and rules.
- To allocate stock to strategic customers in case of product shortages.
- To reserve stock on time to export orders to maximize revenue.
- To manage and trigger emergency shipments and obtain Management approval upfront.
- To liaise with internal departments and resolve any customer requests and inquires in a timely manner.
- To support other Customer Care roles if required/requested.
- To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- Customer satisfaction ratings
- Customer OTTR/OTFP
Skills and Experience
- Experience with SAP R3
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Customer focused
- Stress tolerance
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team minded