Inventory Clerk - Nights
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our Client in Greenford for an Inventory Administrator to join their team with an immediate start!
The hours of work are: Sunday to Thursday ( 5 nights), 22:00 pm - 06:00am.
Hourly Pay rate: £10.16
For your first week you will be working day shifts to get some understanding of system and operational side.
Currently this is temp position for 3 months, however it could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The role of a Stock & Admin team Member is to provide administrative support to the Distribution and Warehouse Operation and ensure stock levels are accurate & picks issued by:
- Processing the receipt into the warehouse of inbound loads.
- Processing outbound orders for picking and dispatching.
- Managing document production within agreed timescales, to ensure warehouse productivities and customer service levels are maintained.
- Completion of all perpetual inventory activity within agreed timescales, and carry out associated investigations as required.
- Liaising day to day with TGO suppliers
- Liaising with Transport to ensure Backhaul process correctly completed.
- Ensure full audit process compliance to CMI within stock & admin functions.
- Ensure all paperwork is retained and filed within agreed timescales, and stored adequately to ensure robust audit trails are available.
- Performing daily checks and maintenance of system hygiene
- Ensuring that data and operational information is maintained on key business systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all on hold pallets are highlighted and dealt with in a timely fashion
- Ensure the site Health & Safety policies are maintained & followed
- Issuing and monitoring picking tasks for the warehouse operation
- Accurate recording and reporting on shift and operative productivity levels (including agency staff)
- Ensuring robust investigation of stock issues to maximise customer stock availability at warehouse level
- May be required to undertake reasonable additional duties and hours of work in line with business requirements.
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and CMI standards
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some general administration experience
- Warehouse/ stock background would be beneficial
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to work at height (scissor lift)
- Goods inwards experience preferable
- Previous WMS experience preferable
- Basic Excel spreadsheet skills
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!