Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager based in New Malden needed ASAP
Salary: £24,035 plus bonus
Hours: 40 hours per week
My client is currently recruiting for a Full time Assistant Store Manager role based in New malden. You must have minimum 1 year expereince as an Assistant Store Manager.
This position is for 40 hours per week and they are paying a salary of £24,035 per annum plus bonuses and benefits. Please see below extra's offered to employees.
Discretionary bonus with the potential to earn up to 25% of annual salary on a quarterly basis.
28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays), increasing to a maximum of 33 days with service.
Contribution Pension Scheme
Save as you earn scheme (SAYE)
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Organises work and makes decisions, providing advice and support to others and setting and reviewing tasks, to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Maintains a positive approach, demonstrating flexibility and initiative and encouraging others to achieve the same
- Understands role and responsibilities, working alongside and developing others and recognising individual and team success
- Maximises sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring consistency of performance throughout the team
- Consistently exceeds customer expectations and encourages and supports others to improve standards of service within the store
- Demonstrates an awareness of competitor activity, actively supporting the promotion of the store and proposing suggestions and encouraging ideas from others
- Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Health and Safety and Security procedures, ensuring support and commitment from others
- Accurately completes store administration, assisting with weekly and monthly tasks and ensuring all Company standards are consistently achieved
If you are interested please apply.