Sales Support Coordinator
Manpower is currently recruiting for a Sales Support Professional on behalf of our client, A large multinational financial services corporation. This is a temporary role, for four months, and will be working 8am - 4pm or 9-5 Monday to Friday. You will be provided training for one week.
The GCS UK Sales Team is an established and highly successful part of the UK Commercial Card growth strategy. The sales support function is essential in maintaining the quality and compliance aspect of the sales team, as well as supporting the team on a daily basis. As a successful and expanding sales team the sales support function is crucial in helping the team meet such high demands and targets in this fast paced environment.
Working within the core sales support function, this position will mainly be responsible for the ongoing call monitoring for the sales team within GCS. This role will focus on maintaining and creating the reporting and salesforce Dashboards for the three sales teams as these are instrumental for helping the leadership team manage their team and providing insights into the sales team s performance. Another aspect of the role will involve completing key quality checks on the sales teams which will mean you will have to tap into your analytical skillset and have great attention to detail.
Core Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Maintain and produce monthly KPI reports for the sales leaders and continually drive to improve these reports. (20% of Role)
- Complete monthly quality checks which are crucial to ensuring adherence to business and regulatory rules. (70% of role)
- Ad hoc reporting and general support for the sales team and the leaders (10% of role)
- Knowledge of our business card products preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce as plus
- Must display analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Genuine interest in analytical & quality control environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently to meet deadlines and manage your own tasks and priorities
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment