Customer Service Advisor
We are currently seeking Customer Service Advisors to work in Northwich, Cheshire on a 6 month contract with scope to go permanent pending performance/business requirements, the role is working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm at £12.49 per hour, please see below for a speicifaction on the role;
Candidates will be responsible for dealing with inbound calls from customers regarding a variety of queries including enquiries relating to software. They will be expected to provide a high-speed and accurate resolution of queries, proactively guide and support customers, listens to customer's needs, build relationships, and adhere to the Barclays values and FCA regulations.
There are 3 teams that the successful candidates will potentially l fall into;
Everyday Banking - Candidates will be dealing with queries via inbound calls relating to general day to day servicing, product support etc
Mandate Change Helpdesk - Candidates will be dealing with business customers via inbound calls and supporting them with queries relating to their business mandate pack (completing the pack, making changes etc)
Expert Support & Products Team (potentially only 1 slot on this team) - these will be both inbound and outbound calls, and candidate will be dealing with more complex queries i.e a direct debit that they are not sure off and there will be more investigation work required.
Some of the tasks of the role;
- Candidates will provide servicing support to business clients within the Direct model, Business Managers, Relationship Support Managers and their clients, putting these clients' needs at the centre of everything we do, providing a resolutions within a timely manner.
- Candidates will manage cases on a daily basis, covering a range of process and queries and available to take incoming/outgoing calls to and from their clients. On each case they will take full ownership and adhere to their commitment to resolve within the SLA for their client.
- Candidates will need to be an expert in their field and passionate about delivering for their clients. They will liaise with other areas of the Bank on behalf of their client and encourages collaboratively working to benefit the overall experience for the client and supporting the banks goals.
- In addition to client support candidates are key to supporting their colleagues across the network. Providing them with guidance and support to resolve their clients query, with a focus on resolving issues before they escalate.
- Candidates need to ensure every client is supported through the channel of their choice continually educating them on the options available for their servicing needs
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence in talking to customers over the phone
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve queries
The business have many perks and benefits available being one of the leading employers within the UK and Parking is also available Onsite, please request full job spec via email.
For more information please feel free to get in touch on 01895 204 948 or alternatively I can be reached at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk