Manpower is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join one of our most valued clients, a global leader in the manufacture and service of industrial equipment. Based from anywhere in the UK, as Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for all the testing and commissioning of all company equipment that is installed on customer sites.
This is an historical business that has been in operation for over 100 years. They're an innovative company who have established themselves as one of the leaders in the production of capital equipment.
In the position of Commissioning Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level. In doing this you will get to travel all over the world for extended periods of time to carry out responsibilities.
As the Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working on switchgear, IT systems and electrical panels to find faults
- Using PC network systems to diagnose faults when they occur during the commissioning phase
- The training of customers in operational procedures of the equipment and how to maintain them
- Conducting diagnostics on installations to ensure the equipment is ready for the client
In addition you will be expected to possess the following skill set and experience:
- Apprentice trained electrical engineer
- Strong working knowledge of PLCs
- Current valid passport allowing international travel
To be considered for this role, it is also vitally important for you to be able to commute to an airport or port within an hour. Anybody who applies that would have to travel an hour or more, unfortunately will not be considered.
In return, the company offers a great salary of £35,000 with a benefit package that includes a company car, fully expensed travel costs and great overtime earning potential.
Please note that this role demands extensive global travel for which you may be away for up to 6-8 weeks at any one time.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career then please don't hesitate and apply today!