Would you like to share your electrical knowledge & experience with the upcoming engineers of the future?
If you have had enough of the tools & want to teach others to be the best they can be, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Below are some of the main tasks involved..1. Provides safety training in both theoretical and practical forms to ensure that all persons undergoing training are aware of and conform to the Health & Safety at Work Act and other relevant regulations governing workshop practice.
2. Provides engineering skills and knowledge training in both theoretical and practical forms, using the appropriate technique for the topic/session.
3. Prepares and plans training sessions, materials and resources in accordance with the standards required by company and the appropriate awarding body.
4. Undertakes the activity of assessor of NVQs/VRQs and Functional Skills. Plans, prepares and undertakes assessments of competence against the awarding body standards, both practical skills and underpinning knowledge.
5. Undertakes appropriate H & S and First Aid Training and shares with other instructors the collective responsibility for H & S and First Aid within the Centre.
6. Attends day or evening classes, as required, to obtain a Teacher Training qualification and Assesor award.
8. Attends other training and education events as identified to continue professional development in all aspects of the job role and as required by award bodies, government agencies and local authorities.
So if this sounds like a bit of you, or you would like to hear more details - click 'Apply' or call Natalie on 01329 823211 or email