Warehouse Operator - FMCG FLT DRIVERS
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a leading, global FMCG company with brands such as PG Tips, Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse & Distribution Operator for their Trafford Park site. The initial training rate is £12.08ph for Mon-Fri shifts and £14.96ph for weekend shifts, increasing to £14.38ph for Mon-Fri shifts and £17.93ph for weekend shifts, after the initial training phase.
This role is to work on a rotating shift pattern across both weekdays and weekends, with shifts being allocated weekly on a Tuesday/Wednesday, so you must be fully flexible and be available to work any 5 out of 7 days each week. Applicants MUST be able to commit to working on a rotating week day shift pattern throughout training.
Applicants MUST have VALID FLT licenses that are RTITB or ISSAR accredited and in date in order to be successful - ideally PED REACH, COUNTERBALANCE and PPT.
Knowledge of SAP systems is also as necessary.
Main Job Purpose
To take responsibility for Inbound and Outbound materials and finished goods; the blending of original teas and movement of blended teas to manufacturing lines and Original Tea department
Key Tasks & Skills required
- Working with Equipment/Machinery: Operating Counterbalance / Reach Truck Fork lift Trucks.
- Run equipment to meet targets
- Act safely and protect yourself & others
- Checking Objects, work, procedures, etc.
- Checking completed work to current site standards.
- Checking adherence to schedules. Understands benefits of achieving site KPI's.
- Creating good team spirit.
- Ensuring plant, equipment and operating environment remains clean
- Analysing/Integrating/Interpreting: Identifying problems in physical process/machinery.
- Breaking down a procedure into logical steps.
- Summarising numerical & verbal information.
- Reading plans/diagrams.
- Handling information: Entering details into system, ascertaining job requirements.
- Quality Conscious:Is committed to achieving and maintaining high standards. Ensures own work is correct.
- Team Working:Works effectively with others, co-operates with work colleagues and is sensitive to people's needs.
- Flexible:Adapts readily to new situations and ways of working.
- Communicating:Communicates in a clear and concise manner