Logistics Administrator (Inbound), Bradford
£25k + up to £3.4k target bonus
Do you want the opportunity to work for a world leader in their industry?
As a Logistics Administrator based in Bradford, you will be responsible for all inbound deliveries. You will work closely with production and order management to manage inventories and supplies using your SAP expertise.
- You will be responsible for the raw material procurement activities. This includes checking and changing raw material and packaging requirements to meet the needs of the business/production plan
- You will carry out materials Inventory Management for the area including actively managing daily raw materials and packaging requirements in conjunction with production and supply chain including physical stock taking.
- You will work within SAP on raw materials and packaging requirements including creating purchase requisitions.
- You will actively manage the ordering and delivery of raw materials and packaging including liaising with suppliers, 3rd party warehouses, procurement and transport.
- Working as part of small team providing cover for the production systems management team during team absences.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent and have experience of working in Supply Chain.
- A supply chain management qualification would be desirable (APICS CPIM or similar).
- You have strong IT skills, with the ability to work with MS Office packages, especially SAP.
- Knowledge of Master data in SAP is desirable.
In return, you will have responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Don't delay, apply today!