Emma and Andrea are looking for a CAPEX Buyer to join a rapidly expanding team within the world's most advance and sustainable paint plant in Ashington.
The hi-tech facility represents the largest ever global investment by the company's Decorative Paints business. It will become the new centre of production for Deluxe, the UK's leading decorative paint brand.
- CAPEX Buyer
- Located in Ashington - Northumberland
- 8am to 4.30pm - Monday to Friday
Working closely with European Category manager on specific category requirements and forming part of the Ashington site-based SAP Plant Maintenance implementation team. Assisting with general local indirect procurement tasks.
Key Objectives/Principal Accountability's
- Working with the Capex Category lead to align strategy and implement tender process
- Working within SAP "Plant Maintenance" project (yearly pricing structure for spare parts)
Requirements for Job
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in a Procurement or Supply chain role, with a detailed level of understanding of the Purchase-to-Pay process, Capex, SAP, General Indirect spend
- Strategic Category experience preferably within CAPEX
- Ability to work on multiple projects and in matrix organisation
- Knowledge of contract writing
- Demonstrate ability to manage risks
- Strong communicator and negotiator at all levels.
- Good internal and external network
- Adaptability, flexibility with ability to work independently
- UK "A" level or higher
- CIPS Qualified an advantage (or equivalent)
- Relevant procurement experience within multinational, multi-site operation
- Knowledge of E-Sourcing tools/E-Commerce
- Accessible via public transport / On-site Parking and on site facilities
- 33 days holidays a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Manpower Discount offer - AA, Virgin Day experience's, Vauxhall and Merlin Entertainment group