Global Senior HR Transformation Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client is a Leading Global FMCG Company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum and are currently looking for a Senior Global HR Transformation Manager based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week and to start ASAP. This role is paying between £65K and £69K per annum, pro rata, (£324 - £344 Per day Ltd) depending on experience.
This role will help shape and drive huge change across the 3 principle business units sitting within the Chief Marketing Office - Global Marketing, Consumer Marketing Insight and Media.
Over the next 12 months, Unilever will begin to pivot to a new operating model which will require all supporting functions to adapt and change. The role will be a critical interface between today/tomorrow - managing the ongoing needs of the business (Talent, Development, Performance, Culture) while leading the charge on designing and implementing a new organisation.
It's an exciting role, where success will have an impact reaching across the global business. It will require HR Business Partner experience, working knowledge of implementing change and the ability to build relationships cross-functionally (e.g. with Finance) to provoke and deliver the ambition.
The role reports into HR Director - CMCO.
- Co-author of the change plan and then ownership for its delivery across the Marketing, Consumer Marketing Insight and Media functions.
- Play an active role supporting the global Leadership Teams for all three functions in support of the change programme.
- Effectively manage the in-year agenda while the change programme is running across the end-to-end HR lifecycle: Talent strategy, Capabilities and Learning Culture, Performance and Organisation Effectiveness.
- Form a virtual working community through the Unilever global HR network - ensure change plans created centrally are landed through docking-in with other country HR teams (and holding them to account)
- Form a close working relationship with Finance to manage the change plan, creating the insight to provoke strategic and tactical action planning.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 7 years HRBP experience essential
- Managing and landing change programmes in other global companies essential
- Workday knowledge preferable
- Pro-active and self-starter: passionate about customer focus & building key relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honours personal commitments
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information