Site Maintenance Engineer
2 days left
A large organisation in Cowley is looking for a Site Maintenance Engineer to join the team in June. You need to be an experienced Electrician, ideally high voltage certified with minimum 17th edition electrical qualification.
Your role is to maintain all plant and machinery (including internal office fixture and fittings) within the company and associated buildings along with reactive work and assist / support supervision of sub-contractors working within associated buildings.
- Work with line-manager / team to deliver best practices and develop cost reduction / efficiency improvement initiatives
- Liaise with all Unipart House customers to ensure requirements are delivered to agreed timescales / standards (Conference Centre / functions).
- Prepare and issue security cotags using PC based system (door access controls)
Basic understanding of following systems:
Fire alarms (including weekly testing)
BMS system (re controls / temperature setting & adjustments
Mains & local electrical feeds / electrical plant room
Fault finding on electrical and mechanical plant following logical steps to resolve the issue when under pressure
Supporting contract cleaning company to help resolve issues when required
HVAC systems within Unipart house and its controls
Fire suppression/gas systems
Site drainage systems
Water schematics / systems
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE level of education or equivalent
- Must be self-motivated to achieve teams KPI's / team targets promoting efficient team working both within and other business areas
- Good communication skills at all levels
- City and Guilds/ NVQ Electrical (multiskilling - including basic mechanical / plumbing skills). These may be delivered through in-house multi skilling pack training - if not already in place.
- 16th / 17th edition electrical qualification
- H & S awareness
- Mobile elevation platform licence (preferred but not essential as training can be provided).
- Basis IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an excellent company and in return the company is offering a salary of £28k, Mon - Fri 8.30 - 5.00, possible Saturday overtime, free parking and good company benefits. If you have the right experience and are interested, please send your cv or call 01865 245257
Apply for Site Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly