Continuous Improvement Manager
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager for our busy client based in Luton. This is a permanent position starting immediately!
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
The salary will be up to £50,000 per annum
To lead, manage and co-ordinate the continuous improvement programme within a manufacturing business with complex supply chains to meet the business goals and objectives (KPI's)
To train other members of the organization in Lean tools and techniques to promote a culture of CI in the organization and create CI advocates within the business.
Contribute to the development of CI strategic initiatives, business case elements on cost, quality and KPI's and co-ordinate these projects to deliver the business objectives.
· Lead and manage improvement activities throughout the business, from identification through to implementation
· Develop a robust CI strategy whilst deploying the appropriate tools and techniques required to achieve key business objectives in the areas of quality, cost, service and inventory
· Coordinate key projects to achieve the annualised savings defined in business objectives, ensuring a flexible approach to changing business requirements
· Support department goals and objectives to ensure a continuous improvement culture that will contribute to waste reduction or elimination
· Lead on key training and deployment activities in all areas of the business and provide coaching on implementation of key initiatives across the business
· Develop a highly capable team of experts within the business to support with CI activities and develop a collaborative working environment that drives and supports the achievement of key strategic initiatives
· Develop relationships with key members of the team and own site initiatives to drive an improvement and learning culture
Desired Qualifications - Experience
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Six Sigma Qualification
- Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Supply Chain experience
- Ability to work with all levels of the business
- Demonstrates a collaborative style
- Able to manage conflict
- Training of cross functional groups
- IT literate, SAP, SharePoint
- Dynamic, self-motivated, personable, flexible, drive for results
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Apply for Continuous Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly