MPS & Planning Manager
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for a MPS & Planning Manager for our busy client based in Luton. This is a permanent position starting immediately!
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
The salary will be up to £50,000 per annum
To create, manage and communicate the master production plan for the Luton operation to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory and optimizing plant efficiency.
- Lead the operational planning team to deliver robust resilient weekly schedules that can drive appropriate action taking
- Create a rolling 3 month master production plan for Luton plant utilizing production capacity taking in to consideration the SIOP (sales, Inventory and Operations Plan)
- Perform regular supply/demand analysis with a strategic recommendation to align with business objectives
- Build a collaborative working relationship with key stakeholders within the Supply Chain team to improve processes and satisfy business requirements
- Monitor actual output versus the master production plan, identify gaps and drive solutions.
- Own the data accuracy on ERP systems and ensure data is valid for business analysis
- Take responsibility for decision making on short and long term business objectives, whilst working to identify and understand any changes and the impact these will have on workload, stock availability and build plans
- Build capability of operational planning team to support and take ownership of value streams
· Supply Chain experience, ideally from a manufacturing background
· Able to lead teams and build people capability, adaptable, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Apply for MPS & Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly