Recruitment/HR Onsite Consultant
5 days left
We are looking for a part-time, onsite Recruitment/HR Consultant to join the Manpower team working on site at a prestigious client site based in Barnwood, Gloucester.
Your hours of work will be 19hrs per week - 1pm until 5pm every Wednesday and 9am-5pm every Thursday and Friday.
The Gloucester on site office of Manpower covers the recruitment of all temporary employees across three client sites in the UK. Occasional travel may be required for this role.
- Liaising directly with the client and hiring managers to maintain a good working relationship
- CV searching and telephone screening candidates
- Interviewing and On-boarding of candidates
- Assisting with pre-employment checks - references, eligibility to work in the UK
- Auditing personnel files
- Organising performance reviews
- Arranging and confirming employees work schedules on a weekly basis
- Processing payroll accurately
- Answering telephone and email queries whilst maintaining excellent standards of customer service
- Collating data and updating MI reports
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Essential for the role:
- You should have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own work load
- You must be flexible and able to travel occasionally
- It is essential that you are computer literate and have good administration skills
- You will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- It is desirable that you hold a full UK driving license, as there will be occasional travel to other sites
- You will ideally come from a recruitment or HR background.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Otherwise please apply online today and we look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for Recruitment/HR Onsite Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly