Health and Safety Manager
Health & Safety Manager - Homebased, £40-46k
Manpower are delighted to be working with our prestigious National client who operate in the maintenance and repair arena.
This newly created position has arisen due to continued expansion and would give the successful candidate not only autonomy but the opportunity to really put their stamp on an already successful business.
The Health and Safety Manager will lead and reinforce a strong culture of Health and Safety, driving behavioural safety initiatives site wide, and providing professional advice and hands on guidance to all levels of employee within the business. You will oversee and drive improvement on Health and safety metrics and to improve overall Health and Safety performance across all sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, travelling UK wide and building relationships to standardise processes and achieve required accreditations.
- Heading up and responsible for the Health & Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Assess existing policies and procedures and implement new ones where necessary.
- Undertake site audits, inspections and risk assessment.
- Provide and communicate accurate and timely H&S data across the management team.
- Experienced in a dedicated Health and Safety role covering multiple sites.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in Health and Safety.
- Working knowledge of OHSAS18001 and ISO45001, ideally with hands on implementation experience.
- Be able to travel extensively throughout the UK. (80% Approx)
- Driving Licence required.
- Strong leadership skills and an inclusive, motivational and coaching style of management.
Most importantly we seek a 'hands on', proactive and passionate Health and Safety professional with lots of current knowledge and examples of achievement around people focused Safety strategies, promoting team involvement at all levels through a focus on improving culture and behaviours.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!