Payments Processing Specialist
We are currently looking for an FXIP Payments Processing Specialist for our client in Brighton.
You will work 5 days between 9am -8.30pm on a shift rota which includes weekends. This is a 6 month position initially with possible extension.
The FES International Payments Operations team are responsible for maximising revenue by accurately processing transactions originating from the UK and US markets. In this position you'll be part of a team providing exceptional back office and front-line support to both UK and US clients of International Payments.
Responsibilities include processing wire transfer and draft transactions, preparation of accounting reports and entries, investigation of payments and reconciliation items. In addition, a key service differentiator is our ability to effectively resolve a payment investigation through close interaction with Counterparties.
Skills and Qualifications
* Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst working under pressure
* Excellent telephone skills
* Ability to work as part of a team ensuring team goals are achieved
* A pro-active and flexible approach to work
* A high level of numeracy in addition to knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills
* Creative problem solving, interpersonal, listening and organisational skills are required
* Flexibility with working hours is essential
Our client offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. Offers are conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.