Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our client who specialise in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare.
The role of Support Consultant involves working alongside your designated consultants and alongside your head office team. This role can be extremely busy, so involves working in a high paced environment while remaining calm and focused with great attention to detail. Although this can be a busy and repetitive role it can involve having quiet spells, during this time you will need to be proactive.
The ideal candidate would be articulate, have great attention to detail, will enjoy working in a busy fast paced environment and is able to be proactive when needed.
- Providing support to Consultants:
- Liaising with HR and recruiting managers
- Sending CVs to Clients on instructions from Consultants
- Liaising with clients and candidates to set up all stages of interviews
- Collating product information and Job Specifications to send to candidates
- Providing support to candidates.
- Being pro-active and reactive with current vacancies, highlighting them as they arise and liaising with consultants, and contacting candidates as appropriate.
- Checking consultant's diary and emails. Organising workload for the day/week ahead.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with them accordingly
- Taking advert response calls and dealing with them accordingly
- Working knowledge of all current vacancies on the Database
- Maintaining product portfolio, this involves looking over all client's website and updating internal records where appropriate.
- Dealing with client and candidate queries at all levels
- Being able to deal with high level customers at Director level
- Working with the team, supporting each other and being able to pick up additional work when required.
- Advertising jobs on our selected websites - this is done on a rotational basis.
- Ability to provide full project management support to the contract side of the business when needed.
Interested? Please apply with your CV in the first instance.