Manpower are currently recruiting for an On-site Consultant to join a well established and growing client.
The On-site Consultant will be responsible for candidate attraction, screening, booking interviews assessment days and on boarding - all tasks through to offer; resulting in a large amount of candidate and hiring manager interaction.
- To proactively source candidates in line with client requirements and anticipated need utilising latest recruitment technology
- Maintain a talent pool of skilled candidates
- Track candidates in compliance pipeline and liaise with compliance team to ensure they are kept engaged
- See recruitment process through from end to end
Key Skills, Competencies and Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment across a large number of skills sets
- Ability to create and execute recruitment plan
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to advise internal and external colleagues on skill shortages and latest recruitment methods
- Flexible with hours and travelling as the role covers a large geographical area
- Liaise with the Account Manager to identify key skills required
- Recruit for specific roles via CV searching, advertising and any other methods relevant to the role
- Pre-screen candidates and book for registration, managing your diary in the most time and cost efficient way
- Professional interview of candidates and skills assessments where appropriate
- Liaise with hiring managers to propose candidates, book interviews and confirm start dates
- Ensuring evidence of Proof of Right to Work and all other compliance information is seen, copied and verified in line with Company procedures
- Completion of compliant candidate application pack
Working hours: 4 days on, 4 days off including weekend work on a rota basis. 40 hour week.