German Speaking Sales Representative
2 days left
Manpower Group are working with a well-known industry leading company. We are recruiting for a German Speaking Sales Representative based in Leeds.
The main duties of this role will be:
To manage and develop sales activities in specific territories. Based at our Leeds Head Office, we are recruiting a German Speaking Sales Representative. The role primarily involves driving sales within defined territories via telemarketing and sales, suspect and prospect building, email campaigns, market visits etc.
Previous business to business experience is preferred with a knowledge of, or interest in musical instruments/equipment an advantage.
- To build strong relationships with new and existing clients on defined product groups.
* To organise, in conjunction with the Export Sales Manager, sales strategies to achieve targets.
* To liaise with the press, product reviewers and artists in the market.
* To seek out new customers and identify business opportunities.
* To improve market knowledge and awareness.
* To travel regularly to meet clients and attend international events.
* To participate in regular monthly meetings with the Export Sales Management team.
* Strong interest in developing a career in Sales & Business Development.
* Previous sales and business development experience.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Team player.
* Confident, proactive, dynamic and highly organised.
* IT literate.
* Must be prepared to travel regularly to the given territories.
If this sounds good and you want to know more then apply today
Hallo, wie geht es euch allen?! Are you a German Speaking Sales Representative looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Get in touch! I want to hear from you!
Apply for German Speaking Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly