Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of Kuehne & Nagel for a Transport Administrator to join their team in Greenford on a temporary ongoing basis, possibly leading to permanent work.
You will be expected to work any five out of six days Monday to Saturday.
The hours of work will be 4am - 12pm, 7pm - 3pm & 12pm - 8pm. You will change shift times weekly.
The pay rate is £9.50 an hour.
Knowledge and Competencies Required:
- Communicating with customers by phone dealing with customer queries/ responses in a timely manner.
- To be responsible for data entry within the timescales required, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Dealing with drivers and their queries in a professional manner.
- Liaising with other departments on site and handling any queries they may have.
- To ensure your daily workload is completed within timescales provided.
- To carry out any other administration tasks as required by the Transport Manager.
- To ensure all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- To be accountable for compliance of Health & Safety regulations.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- High level of computer literacy, particularly Excel.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Good team player.
- Knowledge of UK areas and postcodes.
- Transport experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Effective numeracy and literacy skills, with close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workload
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!