This is an exciting new vacancy - Do you have admin experience in the motor industry? We want to hear from you.
The main objective of the job is to ensure each customer order meets the specified requirements and that the administrative tasks associated with ordering, progressing and delivering a vehicle are completed accurately and on time. Are you looking a challenge - This is a varied role making no two days the same.
- Maintains and develops good relationships with internal customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations and working in accordance with the dealership procedures;
- Maintains regular contact with the salesperson regarding orders placed, throughout the duration of order processing and taxing / delivery phase so that they are aware of progress, timescales and action required;
- To provide Sales Manager with information for salesman follow up and analysis of results;
- Receives instructions to order vehicles from the sales team via a completed customer order form and checks that form for accuracy or anomalies, querying and resolving where necessary;
- Places customer orders on the system, checks anticipated delivery date and advises the sales person so they can keep their customer informed;
- Arrange Registration and Vehicle Excise Licences for all sold vehicles;
- Ensures all outstanding finance settlements in line with accounts and the Sales manager on part exchange vehicles are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensures purchase orders are raised for part exchange vehicles and appropriate HPI and vehicle mileage checks have been carried out;
- Carries out audit checks in line with the audit cycle.
- Understands and complies with all appropriate sales legislation relevant to the department, including the V5 policy;
- Work independently in a busy active environment managing workflow and own time;
- Carry out detailed checking of documentation;
- Present a consistently professional image to all customers and colleagues through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance;
- Maintain up to date knowledge about new administrative processes, products, systems and services;
- Completes any other reasonable activities as requested by management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent IT skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident in using Kerridge and Compact systems
- Be self - motivated
- Strong organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively and to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Confidently challenges and queries, anomalies with appropriate people
- Be willing to learn and continually update their product knowledge of vehicles and legislation
- 30 days holidays
- Access to Healthcare plan
- Automatic Enrolment in Company Life Cover plan
- Employee Car Purchase Scheme