An exciting and challenging role to provide administrative assistance to the regional managers and members of a national Trade Union.
- Answer queries and provide assistance to members.
- Process membership applications and keep membership data up to date.
- Organise and administer Legal services to members on employment tribunals, personal injury claims, summons, CICA, free ½ hour advice and surgeries and free wills.
- Provide assistance for local delivery of education services.
- Answer queries and provide assistance to branch secretaries.
- Keep Regional Industrial activists / shop stewards / Branch officer listings up to date on the membership system.
- Provide full secretarial / administrative support as required to regional officers - diaries, meetings, minutes etc.
- Keep filing up to date in a manner consistent with Unite guidelines.
- Open correspondence and respond as appropriate on a timely basis.
- Answer telephones in a courteous and helpful manner.
Apply for Membership Administrator/Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly