£18,969 per annum
(40 Hours per week)
Here at Manpower we have teamed up with an exceptional company to recruit for Fraud Analysts to representative some of the UK's top performing brands. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys going that extra mile to provide excellent customer service and can remain calm and use their own initiative to problem solve.
- Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
- Analyses several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history.
- Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI'S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
- Estimated 75% of time taking Inbound Calls, 25% Low Risk Outbound Calls and Processing Queries
- Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues.
- Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity.
- Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
For more information, please apply today!
Apply for Fraud Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly