Qualifications & Experience
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting Core Competencies Technical
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Understanding of business and operations management models and their application
- In depth knowledge of SAP and master data and is knowledgeable on world class standing in this field
- Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
- Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required Business
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all Carlow departments as they relate to ones own department, understanding the business processes ones department supports
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage complex projects across multiple disciplines
- Trouble shooting skills
- Goal/results orientated
- Vendor liaison
- Data analysis
- Management of BOMs, Recipes and Production versions in SAP and alignment with effective MBRs in MES system.
- Completion of the Material introduction process at MSD Carlow ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures.
- Processing of supplier and downstream complaints, ensuring that they are raised investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures.
- Ensuring SCN's (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN's are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate. Manage root cause analysis of system failures, substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc.; oversee and implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
- Ensuring that master data is accurate and up-to-date and meets the needs of all business processes including QM, MH, PE, FBM, Costing, OTC, Interstat and others as applicable.
- Perform Change Control process which includes pre-approval, execution, evidence and post-approval activities in a timely manner. Assign and execute change request forms accurately and timely in accordance with SOP and SAP standards.