2x Account Handler Positions
An opportunity has arisen to work for a large insurance company in Huntingdon. My client is is a wholesale underwriting agency offering a range of insurance products to UK brokers. The Company have spent a lot of time and effort in investing in making their offices a nice place to work with friendly environments and benefit packages.
Experience in the insurance industry will be advantageous. One of the roles will be working in a Motor team and the other in a Property Team, knowledge in whichever department you are interested in working in will be helpful to your application.
We are looking for someone with experience within insurance with the mixture of product knowledge. If they have worked in a similar set-up
We are looking to fill a position within the Motor team and the Property team but ideally we are looking for candidates that have an all-round knowledge of both products
The Purpose Of The Role
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional, prompt and efficient service to our Brokers and Insurers.
To observe the regulations issued by Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory bodies. To incorporate the group's values into every interaction with customers, colleagues and business transactions.
Required And Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A competent level of knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Good written, oral and communication skills
- A competent level of knowledge of the internal computer system and procedures
- Knowledge of all current and new Product
- General knowledge of the Insurance market and legislation requirement
- Excellent communication skills
- Be approachable and helpful to management and members of staff
- Competent in Maths and English
- A collaborative and innovative approach to working
- Act with integrity at all times when working with stakeholders
Main Duties & Responsibilities Of The Role
- Quotes/New Business
o To assist brokers with new business enquiries, liaising with Insurers where necessary.
o To ensure the correct documents and information are available for each quotation.
o Offering the best terms available for each risk.
- Mid-term Adjustments/Cancellations
o Process mid-term adjustments and cancellations ensuring the correct premium is calculated.
o To ensure the correct revised documents are provided.
o To invite renewal on the best terms available, liaising with Insurers where necessary.
o Renew/replace policies issuing appropriate documentation.
o Lapse policies as appropriate.
- General Administration
o To ensure claims records are updated.
o To ensure all diary entries are dealt with.
o To follow up new business quotes and renewal offers.
If this sounds like a role you will succeed in and an opportunity you want let us know and apply!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Account Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly