5 days left
The Resource Management Centre based in Manchester, is part of the Technical Support Services division of GTS. We are the service delivery side of the business and deal with all Hardware (break-fix & non-break-fix) Service Requests from clients within our maintenance & warranty offerings portfolio. Our role is to take instructions from our Technical Support Centre and schedule engineers to visit clients to resolve Hardware requests.
We service a multitude of clients within the ATM, High Volume (Retail/Desktop) & High Availability (Server) domains across all industries.
We are looking for a Resource Scheduler who will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management, negotiation and oral communication skills.
- Single point of contact for all managed clients.
- Effectively manage through to resolution all escalations for service related issues, demonstrating appropriate use of the internal escalation procedures.
- Proactively manage all calls for the client, feeding back all status changes (inc delays of any sort) to the help desk.
- Monitor the service delivered within agreed SLA target.
- Manage calls for Subcontractor/third party services for the customer.
- Work closely with Service Manager (SM) to ensure effective day to day call management and escalations of client calls.
Apply for Resource Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly