Starting Salary £19,700 progressing to £20,500 (rotational shift)
Shifts: Many shifts available
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an Administration Assistant based in Hinckley. The role would be working within the Dispatch Centre where emergency and non-emergency meter work is issued to field force engineers in line with our regulatory 1 and 2 hour standards.
The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively in a dynamic team, demonstrating the Cadent values 'Community Commitment Curiosity & Courage' as well as the core business principles.
Talent and attitude shine through to deliver excellence
What will I be doing?
You will be taking calls from our internal customer service centre, interfacing with National Grid metering, contacting members of the public and customers, whilst liaising with engineers-dispatching work.
You'll possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must be numeric and articulate, have appropriate verbal reasoning
- High standard of keyboard skills
- Ability to use computer systems and general office facilities, such as pc packages, photocopier, facsimile etc.
- Follows procedures and policies, understands the impact of non-compliance
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working under challenges situations
- Professional and confident telephone manner and able to demonstrate clear communication skill both written and oral
- Committed to improve our customer's experience
- Contributes by championing the need for continuous improvement
- Good standard of education
Manpower Power you development tool
Is this the role for you, click here to apply for this job
Apply for Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly